Wednesday, August 15, 2007

badtrip!

i woke up early to attend my class even though i'm still sleepy, so i took a bath, ate my breakfast and off to school.

while traveling i fell asleep inside the fx 'coz i slept late the other night, as we reached philcoa the rain starts to fall then i realized *OH SHIT! i forgot to bring my umbrella!*, good thing i have my Granado Espada cap to at least cover my head.

as i got off the fx i run for shelter and looked at my watch and its already 9:15am *what's new? i'm always late* so i entered the campus and saw my classmates going out *i thought they were just having a break and going to smoke* and so i talked to them and asked why are they going out and they told me "dude walang pasok!", i was like *anak ng pota nmn oh sana na2log nlng ako!*

No comments: